~being a compendium of things that I found fabulous, reprehensible or plain unforgettable on the web this week~
- I’m definitely trying this recipe for home-made pumpkin lattes. Mmmm!
- Awww, hell. Since the pumpkin is out on the counter, I’ll probably make these pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting, too.
- Good bye and good riddance, Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
- Salted caramel hot chocolate, via A Beautiful Mess. I’m going to stop eating solid food and just live on these.
- In other news, I found a new favorite blog. That whole wanderlust thing? AdventurousKate isn’t helping. At all.
- Check out the Before I die I want to… project. It’s a simple concept— a polaroid of a person is taken and then they are asked to write the one thing that they want to do before they die—but it’s kind of insanely inspiring.